About the GSPCC
The mission of the Greater Spokane Postal Customer Council is to create a network between business mailers, the U. S. Postal Service and vendors to enhance and improve mail operations and services in Spokane and the Inland Empire. Becoming a member of the Greater Spokane Postal Customer Council has privileges and benefits. Our organization strives to:
- Foster and maintain a close working relationship between mailers and the United States Postal Service.
- Share information about new and existing Postal Service products, programs, regulations and procedures.
- Facilitate the interchange of ideas among mailers and Postal Service officials.
- Help members and their organizations grow and develop professionally through focused educational programs.
- Promote cooperation and support between members and others who are dedicated to quality and efficiency in the mailing industry.
- Provide an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity to learn, network and grow.
We meet the 4th Tuesday of every month at 10:00 – 11:00 AM at Progressions Credit Union, 2919 E. Mission Ave, Spokane